A Simple Peach's Reason for Existence

There is nothing quite like a 'GOOD HAIR DAY'! So I am trying to conquer the world, one head of hair at a time! Join me for my Tutorials demonstrating fabulous and simple everyday hair styles, Up-do's, the latest trends in haircuts and get a sneak peak at my favorite Products on the market!







Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time for the Fall!

This is my beautiful model Stephanie... She is so adorable and has a flair for creativity and style. She is one of those clients that every Hairstylist dies for. She sits down and my chair and says, " whatever Karla, I trust you". Que clouds parting and chorus singing..."Ahhhhh". I love her! She is so fun to work with. So we decided to bring in the fall tones by changing her color to a chestnut brown. There is more than beneath the eye, she has panels of red/violet hues under the top layer to add some dimension and character.
The haircut... Since this is my cup of tea... I enjoyed doing so much. Stephanie has a beautiful heart shape face... I am a little bias to this face shape;) I wanted to open up around her face to show off her stunning eyes. I did this by adding peek-a-boo bangs and then carved out the left side along her face to to show off the cheekbones. The back is layered short underneath, allowing the top layers to fall over giving the hair the illusion of movement and texture. This is a great shape for straight and wavy textures. Thin to thick densities would work if the right amount of texturizing is done appropriately.

















2 comments:

  1. Love it! Steph you're so cute and Karla, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! So rich and perfect for the season! The cut looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete