A Simple Peach's Reason for Existence

There is nothing quite like a 'GOOD HAIR DAY'! So I am trying to conquer the world, one head of hair at a time! Join me for my Tutorials demonstrating fabulous and simple everyday hair styles, Up-do's, the latest trends in haircuts and get a sneak peak at my favorite Products on the market!







Monday, August 2, 2010

Product of the Month!!!!




I absolutely adore this product. The Aquage Finishing Hair Spray. It is amazing! It is a great holding spray for all lengths and textures of hair. It is not heavy and as a matter of fact, it leaves the hair with a brilliant shine. It is easy to brush out and leaves no residue on the hair. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. OH Im so grateful that your doing a blog. You can teach me how to be pretty :) Love it! Your the MOST talented Beautician that I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KARLA! I love you and love that you are doing this! Oh how I miss you being my stylist =)

    ReplyDelete