A Simple Peach's Reason for Existence

There is nothing quite like a 'GOOD HAIR DAY'! So I am trying to conquer the world, one head of hair at a time! Join me for my Tutorials demonstrating fabulous and simple everyday hair styles, Up-do's, the latest trends in haircuts and get a sneak peak at my favorite Products on the market!







Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Check out this gorgeous hair! Love it!

I loved working with this hair. This is Danny, my beautiful model who has amazing long and gorgeous hair. I had been eyeing her hair for several weeks now at church, and finally asked her if I could use her as a model. I was so excited when she said yes!


I first started off with a radial part, from the top of one ear to the next. Clip of each section.

From behind the ear, I back combed the crown of her head for height. Then I used Bumble and Bumble styling spray to smooth the hair back.


I placed the top section into a hair tie for support. *Note: Fine hair can skip this step.


Then I pull one of the side sections to the back lower crown. Then I do a half a twist and then secure with bobby pins.


I repeat on the opposite side and secure with bobby pins.





Back comb the front sections and smooth out with comb and styling spray. Then loosely pull back off the face and place bobby pins to hold. I love this b/c it is simple, but elegant.



Take a radial part from in front of the ear to the lower recession of your hairline. Clip it off.



Back comb the crown (using a back combing comb will give you best results. Can be found at any beauty supply store). Then use a smoothing brush, Bumble Styling spray and Aquage Shine spray to guide the hair to the side of the head, just behind the ear.






Place the hair in a pony tail. Then section the hair into sections. Twist each piece. Then begin wrapping the two pieces around each other. Once reach the end, tie off with a rubber hair tie.





The front, I just twisted her bang forward and then bring it back to the pony tail. I used the remaining hair to wrap around the actual pony tail holder. So cute and so simple! Try it.




I couldn't stop there. I took the pony twist and created a beautiful wrapped bun. Perfect for a special event or night out.

























4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I love it. I gasped when I saw the long, beautiful ponytail masterpiece! You should do hair for the Oscars!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the ideas! Thanks Karla! (Love the song too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is some amazing hair! You made it look so cute, and way too easy.

    ReplyDelete